Thursday, November 11, 2010

Changing weather


Saturday was certainly an interesting day! Incredibly wet in the morning but by the time my first wedding was to start the sun came out and we ended up doing the wedding on the terrace of Bathers' Pavilion in Balmoral rather than inside the building. It was lovely as I had previously done a couple of weddings for this family, so always good to see them all again.Then off to the Botanic Gardens........hard to park because of an event the following day and they had closed part of Mrs. Macquaries Road. I was 1.5 hours early so eventually found a spot. Then the rain came again and we ended up in the Maiden Pavilion, which my couple had booked as their backup plan.It is interesting to note that over 15 years I have hardly ever had to revert to a wet-weather venue, but in this past year it has become quite common. I definitely think our weather has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment