Monday, November 29, 2010

R & R


It is such a busy time of year for weddings.........but you need a break sometimes! I only took on one wedding on Sunday evening last weekend as I had 4 days away in Gerroa with my husband's family. It is an annual event and we really look forward to it. We rent a few houses overlooking beautiful Seven Mile Beach. It is always around this time of year and means I turn away many wedding enquiries. Whilst I am passionate about my work, I do try and get a balance to my life. Any busy celebrant will tell you that this business can be totally consuming. You have to block out holidays, etc. a long time in advance. It is totally unprofessional for celebrants to take bookings and then advise the couple they are no longer available. I have never done this, but it is a common occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment