Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My daughter's wedding


I recently had the great pleasure and honour to conduct the wedding ceremony of my beautiful step-daughter. She has been in my life for over 25 years and I love her dearly.
It was such a fabulous wedding, but I was quite worried the emotion of the moment would overtake me! I needn't have worried. It all went perfectly.

The ceremony was so reflective of Jacki and James and everyone seemed to enjoy it. We had a fabulous night. The ceremony was on the balcony of Aqua Dining Restaurant at Milsons Point. The view was sublime................it was a beautifully clear night and the views across the harbour, over North Sydney Pool and Luna Park were amazing.

They chose a cocktail reception. The food was incredible and the staff at Aqua Dining were wonderful...........so accommodating and nothing was a problem. The drinks flowed, the speeches were all terrific and the night was made with a fantastic 6 piece covers band from Melbourne, which my son-in-law's boss had arranged for them. All in all a fabulous night.

No comments:

Post a Comment