Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sweet.Petite.Treats


A very busy weekend of weddings! Friday, Saturday and Sunday..........it is that time of year.


I come across all sorts of "bonbonniere"/"wedding favours" etc. but the best ever was at a super cool wedding on Saturday at lunch time. Gorgeous couple, Eric & Kinae, had a very relaxed ceremony at Table for 20 in Surry Hills. The restaurant looked fabulous - two long tables of 20 very stylishly decorated and a couple of lovely gifts for the guest at each place setting - an interesting looking candle the groom had made and a little box of macarons - three macarons beautifully packaged. They gave me two boxes as I was leaving. My step-daughter and her husband were over for a casual dinner on Saturday night and we had the macarons with some lovely fruit at the end of the meal. They were sensational. I have tried the famous macarons around Sydney at present and also some at a cafe in Woolahra and I have to say these were better. The flavours were Vanilla with Cracked Pepper, Salted Caramel and Lemon. All fabulous, but the Salted Caramel was my favourite. Check out the blog - http://www.sweetpetitelikemetreats.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment